Yvonne Heath specializes in bringing death out of the closet. This inspiring nurse turned author, speaker and changemaker has written an incredibly wise book titled Love Your Life to Death. It is a compelling narrative that addresses navigating life to its final passage, motivating people to live their lives fully to help them die peacefully.
Yvonne has spoken internationally to medical professionals, business leaders, government staff and volunteer organizations. She has also created empowering workshops, keynotes and an online program that has changed thousands of lives. And she is also a tv and radio host, a blogger and has done a Ted X Talk.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The lessons Yvonne has learned about quality in life as opposed to quantity of life.
- How accepting aging helps us to accept dying and why each of us should be afraid of an unlived life.
- People need “a post” to hang onto in times of despair.
- How to explain “the circle of life” to a child.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS YVONNE:
- Why are people so scared to death of death?
- What is “the talk?” And how does preparing for death mitigate the suffering that comes with grieving?
- How can we all create more understanding and acceptance regarding aging?
You can reach Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment