Winnie Chan is a trauma-informed licensed acupuncturist who is also a Shamanic Tao healer, a Reiki practitioner, a shadow worker, and the co-author of Honoring Darkness: Embrace Shadow Work to Nourish and Grow Your Power. Her mission in life is to deliver LOVE AS MEDICINE – to help everyone discover their original wholeness. She does this by combining the medical science of a clinically trained acupuncturist with the spiritual knowledge of a shaman to help her clients process their trauma, which is the root cause of many physical and emotional illnesses.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The ways Winnie’s trauma filled childhood provided the inspiration for the healing work she is now doing.
- How “soul loss” led to Winnie’s 3 suicide attempts.
- What inspired Winnie after her divorce with its dark nights of the soul to begin to help people through shadow work.
- The ways shadow work helps us to give up struggling and love the totality of ourselves.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS WINNIE:
- How did your near-death car accident lead to your spiritual awakening?
- Can you give us an example of a healing you have facilitated through shamanic healing?
- How is grief a sacred gift that brings us to deeper love with the Divine?
Leave A Comment