Irene Weinberg is the author of the 5 – Star reviewed book titled They Serve Bagels in Heaven: One couple’s story of love, eternity and the cosmic importance of everyday life. She is also the Creator and Host of this podcast called Grief and Rebirth: Finding the Joy in Life.
Having been asked many times to share details of her own life-changing spiritual awakening that happened when her husband Saul died next to her in a tragic car accident, Irene strays from interviewing grief and trauma specialists, healers, mediums and people who have inspiring stories to being interviewed herself! Enlisted to interview Irene for this touching and inspiring interview is her dear friend and one- time sister-in-law Carolyn Parrs, who was an intrinsic part of Irene’s life when she was transformed by her profound spiritual awakening.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Who Irene was before the car accident.
- The three amazing and profound messages Irene received that led to Irene’s spiritual awakening.
- The Heavenly Directive Irene received just after the accident.
- The Divine Plan between Irene and Saul that led her to write They Serve Bagels in Heaven and create Grief and Rebirth Podcast.
SOME QUESTIONS CAROLYN ASKS IRENE:
- What was your life like after the accident?
- What prompted you to start this podcast?
- What role does awareness of the bigger picture play when it comes to healing?
You can reach Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazing Podcast! The information, guests and stories are so inspiring! I know Irene beginning just after her accident and becoming widowed. Itene is the real deal, also very inspiring! Thanks!