Susan’s entire world flipped upside down when her husband was killed in a tragic car accident, leaving her to pick up the shattered pieces of her young family’s life. She eventually came to the realization that action and intention are the two pillars needed to build a powerful roadmap for healing mind, body, and spirit, which is the foundation for rebirth. Susan combined her extensive professional knowledge and deeply moving personal experiences in her 5-time award-winning book which is used by mental health practitioners and bereaved communities worldwide. Titled A to Z Healing Toolbox: A Practical Guide for Navigating Grief and Trauma with Intention, the book is a wonderful tool to accompany a person’s healing journey through grief.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The difference between the “be-ers” and the “do-ers” are people who offer their support to a person in grief.
- The surprising ways relationships change with family members, friends and others when a person’s life is altered by grief and trauma.
- How a “peer mentor” invited Susan back to life and how it became a win-win for both of them.
- The ways the non-profit organization “Soaring Spirits International” helps the global widowed community.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SUSAN:
- What are the 5 pillars you call OASIS that foster rebirth and help us to bloom?
- How does your business A2Z Healing Toolbox assist those who are grieving?
- What is the difference between Post Traumatic Growth and PTSD?
Leave A Comment