Sue Frederick is an accomplished speaker and teacher, an Author, an Intuitive, an ordained Unity Minister, a soul regression therapist, a master numerologist, and a certified creative arts therapist. She has been an intuitive since childhood and she is also an accomplished author. Her 6 highly acclaimed books provide roadmaps for manifesting the work we each came here to do, the love we came to experience, how best to connect to our departed loved ones for healing and how to use pain as fuel to fulfill our greatest potential. She has been featured in the New York Times, CNN.com, Real Simple Magazine, Yoga Journal, Natural Health, and Complete Woman magazines and she has presented workshops at venues such as Omega Institute, The Crossings Retreat Center, the American Businesswomen’s Association, and the National Career Development Association.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The vision Sue received about being lifted above Earth and shown that the light is always winning no matter how grim things may appear.
- How grief became Sue’s greatest teacher when her husband died in her arms.
- The ways dream visions and conversations with departed loved ones shift grief.
- Why lifting into our soul’s view and out of our human story is necessary for healing and a purposeful life.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SUE:
- How is the heart the gateway to intuition?
- Is it true we are shown the soul’s perspective of our life here on Earth during our Life Review?
- Is there any judgment of our earthly behavior on the Other Side?
Leave A Comment