Sharon graduated with honors from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst in 1983 with a BA in Sociology. She has been a massage therapist since 1989 and is also a reiki master and a reflexologist. Sharon has studied mediumship at the famous Arthur Findlay College in England, as well as with renowned US, UK, and Canadian mediums. She is the Author of an easy-to-use, empowering book titled Choosing to be a Medium: Experience & Share the Healing Wonder of Spirit Communication, in which she shares her amazing story of becoming a medium through study, not birthright, and reveals how each of us can also become a medium.
PROMO: 10% OFF readings. Here is a special offer for viewers of Irene’s Grief and Rebirth Podcast! Expires June 30, 2021
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- You do not have to be born a medium and it is something you can learn.
- Mediumship is like changing stations on a radio.
- The difference between a soul and a spirit.
- Unborn children and people who have passed by suicide still go to the Other Side.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SHARON:
- Is there such a thing as evil spirits?
- Why did you choose to specialize in teaching mediumship?
- How is mediumship healing for us and how does it also help to heal those on the Other Side?
Leave A Comment