Sandy Alemian utilizes an impressive array of modalities to help people heal. She is a Spirit Medium, an Inspirational Speaker, a Certified Bereavement Facilitator and a Certified Hypnotherapist. Sandy is also the author of two books: Congratulations…it’s an angel and What Was God Thinking?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Sandy consciously prepared to help people with loss.
- Sandy’s spiritual awakening when her infant daughter died and how Sandy was able to connect with her daughter’s soul.
- God speaks to each person in a language he or she understands.
- Why past life information is important to an understanding of a person’s current life.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SANDY:
- Does Spirit have a sense of humor and do you have a cute story illustrating this?
- What is a medium’s different view of death and grieving?
- How do you access the wisdom of God and the perspective of Spirit to help people, which you call Crossroads Coaching?
You can reach Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org