Samantha Ruth is a Transformational Psychologist, a Speaker, a podcast host, and the Best Selling Author of 3 books titled Women Who Illuminate, Life Lessons in Success and her most recent titled Permission Granted: Discover How Life Changes When You Give Yourself Permission. Not only is Sam’s mission to change the way the world views grief and mental health, she helps people turn their pain into their power by guiding them to be their true selves and she also founded what she calls Griefhab, a 24/7 support community open to anyone who has experienced a loss.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- What Sam’s own grief journey taught her about self-discovery and learning to accept and embrace her true self.
- How Sam works with the differing styles of grieving people and how each of us grieves in our own way.
- Why Sam believes that what makes a person different truly makes that person beautiful.
- How Sam helps people discover the things that bring them joy and eliminate those things that do not bring them joy.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SAM:
- Why do you say that “What people think of me is none of my business?”
- What’s the difference between your I’M A MESS and I COULD USE SOME HELP healing programs?
- What is GriefHab for teens?
Griefhab for teens: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1084342352090940/
Leave A Comment