Rachel Engstrom’s book Wife Widow Now What? How I Navigated the Cancer World and How You Can Too is a life changer for those facing cancer, their caregivers and anyone else who wishes to strive for happiness and fulfillment despite tremendous hardships. Rachel was only twenty-eight years old when her thirty-five- year- old husband was diagnosed with cancer. She had to research and dig deep to find the resources that adequately met her needs regarding diagnosis and treatment decisions, time off from work, disability, navigating insurance, finding support groups, and locating resources to provide additional funding. It was through all this and more that Rachel became a resource who could connect others to those cancer resources as well. After her husband passed, Rachel moved herself forward from pain, suffering and intense grief to a successful new life filled with love and Rebirth.
Click the link to get a copy of Rachel’s book Wife Widow Now What? How I Navigated the Cancer World and How You Can Too
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- What inspired Rachel to write her book to help herself and others.
- The personal grit of the healthcare journey.
- How Rachel handled her intense grieving after her husband passed.
- The silver lining to Rachel’s mother-in-law’s cruelty.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS RACHEL:
- How did therapy help you to handle your fear and overwhelm?
- What was the amazing sign your deceased husband gave you to let you know he was with you?
- What were your fears and the eventual excitement of moving forward in your life?
I really like what you guys are usually up too.
Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys
I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.