Paul Denniston is the Founder and Creator of Grief Yoga, which focuses on the importance of using movement, breath and sound to flow with grief, anger and anxiety in order to access more love, empowerment, liberation and joy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The different forms of yoga used in Grief Yoga to bring about healing and transformation.
- The four steps used in Grief Yoga to channel and release anger, anxiety and unresolved grief.
- Grief Yoga leads to transformative healing by focusing more on emotional liberation than physical flexibility.
- Laughter lifts a person’s vibration.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS PAUL:
- Does Grief Yoga help anticipatory grief?
- Can Grief Yoga also help and empower grieving children?
- What is heart touch massage that you offer to the dying?