Pamela is a sound healer and intuitive who came into this world with healing hands and the gift of song. She has been composing music since she was 3 years old and at age 11, she began transcendental meditation. A certified Kundalini yoga teacher since 1995, Pamela has certifications in Reiki and other healing modalities that combine her vision, gifts, and love to uplift the spirit. And she is also a classically trained actress who enjoys singing jazz and the blues.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- You will receive a sound healing during this interview!
- The impact her mother, who is a Holocaust survivor, has had on Pamela.
- The history of sound healing and how it is used for both medicine and spiritual growth.
- The tools each of us carries within us to transmute and transform the power of sound on a cellular level.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS PAMELA:
- How did sound help you navigate your grief when your husband of 41 years died?
- How does sound healing help with Psychological/Psychiatric and Behavioral Disorders?
- How does your LEVEL UP YOUR LOVE PACKAGE restore a person’s well-being and recharge the Life Force?
Leave A Comment