Noah Hammond Tyrell’s passion is talking about Spirit, Human Potential, and creating lasting change in ourselves and on this planet. Educated as an engineer, he discovered spirituality through the study of Quantum Physics. A bad breakup in college sent him searching for answers and he became inspired to unlock the secrets of human potential and live a deeply fulfilling life. Noah is now a personal development and self-healing teacher and philosopher who has coached high level entrepreneurs, helped his dad heal from a “death sentence” diagnosis, and helped people to heal old emotional hurts to unlock their higher self and potential. In addition, he is the co-founder and CEO of Feel-Good Hemp, the only hemp products company that offers a free self-empowerment program and community to its clients.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The bad breakup in college that inspired Noah’s journey of spiritual self-realization.
- How Noah’s spirituality connects him to his work as a life coach.
- The 7 levels of change framework Noah devised to help people overcome obstacles, access inner power and live life to the fullest.
- The many benefits of cannabis, especially CBD hemp oils.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS NOAH:
- How did your father’s amazing healing journey from his “death sentence” diagnosis inspire the creation of your company Feel-Good Hemp?
- Are there any negative side effects from cannabis and CBD hemp oils?
- What exactly is a “spiritual mystic?”
Leave A Comment