Molly Weisgram is a gifted author who earned her undergraduate degrees in English and Psychology and her master’s degree in Communication Studies from the University of South Dakota. She has also studied with the Centers for Spiritual Living and graduated from its Spiritual Practitioner Program. Molly’s debut book is titled The Other Side of Us: A Memoir of Trauma, Truth and Transformation. It tells the inside story of her husband Chris’ devastating illness, how she and her four children survived his deep and sudden decline in health and Molly and Chris’ inspiring and remarkable journey towards his truly miraculous recovery to rebirth.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Chris’ rapid and sudden slide into the rare disease Guillain-Barre Syndrome that caused him to become a quadriplegic on a ventilator in a matter of days.
- Why Molly told Chris that “This is going to be the best thing that’s ever happened to us.”
- The power of positivity and perseverance when you transform adversity into positivity.
- How Chris and Molly had become different people when he was finally able to return home.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MOLLY AND CHRIS:
- How were you able to communicate with Chris when he could no longer speak?
- What are the beautiful truths you learned during this challenging time?
- How did psychotherapy help you, Chris and your marriage throughout your ordeal?
Leave A Comment