Mary D’Agostino is the owner of a Holistic Healing Arts Practice called Heart of Gaia Creative Healing Arts, where she employs her gifts as an Intuitive Guide, a spiritual counselor, a soul medium, a Reiki Teacher and Practitioner, and an Educator in the Intuitive Arts to generate healing and transformation for her clients. She is also the Author of a riveting, historical fiction/fantasy that is the first in a trilogy titled Into the Forest: A Maiden’s Journey and she has another book titled 111 Days of Divine Intervention: A Mother’s Healing Journey coming out this spring.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The healing, spiritual growth and rebirth Mary experienced after her youngest son died in a tragic car accident.
- The powerful intervention of Spirit in Mary’s life.
- The incredible adversity Mary has overcome in her life and the miracles that have appeared in her life.
- The many ways Mary helps people to heal.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MARY:
- How did you find out about your ancestral heritage as a Healer and a Seer?
- In what ways do you believe that society’s views of death and the bereaved need to change?
- Why do you call Love our greatest teacher?
Leave A Comment