Mark Ireland is the Co-Founder of Helping Parents Heal, which has 90 affiliate groups worldwide and 17,000 members. Mark is also the author of two important books that balance spiritual acceptance with critical thinking, shedding light on the evidence for the continuity of life after physical death.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Mark’s dad Richard Ireland was a renowned 20th century medium whose clients included Mae West, Amanda Blake (Miss Kitty in Gunsmoke), Glenn Ford, and Mamie Eisenhower plus Mark’s personal experience with Mae West when he was a boy.
- How Mark’s original path changed after the passing of his son Brandon.
- Cynics vs skeptics, religious concerns over the paranormal and rigid skepticism.
- The relationship between artistic talent and the psychic which is itself a talent.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MARK:
- How does knowing that physical death is not the end help to illuminate the importance of the life we are living now?
- What are mediumship research studies and how do you screen mediums?
- What is synchronicity?
Link to listen/download song referenced during the interview:
You can reach Mark at email@example.com