Marilyn Kapp is a beloved and respected Medium to many celebrities. Her impressive client list includes winners and nominees for Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, Golden Globes, People’s Choice Awards, Director’s Guild Awards, Writers Guild Awards, Outstanding Achievement in Casting Awards, and International Film and Music Critic Awards. Her new wise and profound book is titled, Love Is Greater Than Pain: Secrets from the Universe for Healing After Loss. In it she shares her keen understanding of the afterlife and the beauty in the transition from the physical to the spiritual plane, helping those who are dying, as well as those left behind.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Marilyn’s first experience communicating with her deceased grandfather when she was 2 years old.
- How famed Nobel Peace Prize laureate and acclaimed author Elie Weisel became Marilyn’s friend and mentor.
- Our deceased loved ones go through an adjustment period with a life review that allows them an expanded understanding of the life they led on the physical plane.
- Channeled insights Marilyn has received about the pandemic.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MARILYN:
- Do animals reincarnate like we humans do?
- Are deceased spouses okay with our marrying again?
- What happens to the souls of those who commit acts of evil?
You can reach Marilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment