Kerri Hummingbird is a Soul Guide who inspires people to live their lives wide awake with authenticity, passion and purpose that positively impacts others. Her third book is the international bestseller titled The Second Wave: Transcending the Human Drama. Kerri, who has served as a social activist, a leader and philanthropist, is also the Founder of the Skills Not Pills Movement and the Host of the Soul Nectar Show.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Why being empathetic is a super- power.
- The personality crust covers up the truest self, called the Divine Spark and how they are both integral to transcending the human drama.
- The 3 waves of volunteers described in her book The Second Wave, and why Second Wave people have a serious interest in self-help.
- What the triangle of Disempowerment is and the differences….and similarities…. between the Victim, the Rescuer and the Perpetrator.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS KERRI:
- You say that a New Age is dawning. Is this all part of the Age of Aquarius?
- Why do you state that The Second Wave is for people who have always felt like an outsider, the black sheep of the family, felt a pull to return home to heaven, or feel a deep call to lift the planet with their gifts?
- How did you become aware that part of your deceased dad’s essence has joined yours for the next part of your soul’s journey?
You can reach Kerri at firstname.lastname@example.org