Show Notes: Karen Stein, who is a Certified Health Coach, a Certified Pregnancy Health Coach and a Trained Detox Coach, is the wife of a cancer survivor who had 5 different forms of aggressive cancers. He has been cancer free for 12 years. Not only did Karen dramatically change her husband’s life when the severe cancer incidents that kept recurring in his life halted, but the extreme stress caused her to develop her own autoimmune issue which she was able to bring under control naturally. Karen also shares how detoxing from heavy metals and balancing mineral levels at the cellular level can relieve depression, anxiety, fatigue, and brain fog that can exacerbate the grieving process.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- A person who has lost a loved one to a disease or illness that may be genetic or run in the family can become empowered to make easy changes so that the genes that turn on these conditions will not be triggered.
- How mineral imbalances and heavy metals cause depression, anxiety and fatigue among other health issues that can exacerbate the grieving process.
- Aluminum toxicity can affect the brain and contribute to dementia.
- How the “good, better, best” approach to removing toxic chemicals from our food and products that go in, on and around us can help with grieving.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS KAREN:
- What exactly does a certified pregnancy health coach do?
- How did you overcome your own autoimmune disease naturally?
- Can mineral and heavy metal testing via hair tissue analysis also be done on young children?