Karen Jones Meadows is a Producer, a Playwright and Screenwriter, an Actress, a Visual Artist, and a Practical Psychic. Karen utilizes her many healing gifts and talents, which include clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and clair-empathic abilities to provide guidance for individuals, families, businesses, spiritual centers, civic and community organizations and social gatherings.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Karen wrote, acts in and tours internationally with the award – winning play she wrote called Harriet’s Return, which is based on the life of Harriet Tubman.
- How Karen overcame stuttering as a child.
- Many of us often sit in death and stay closed to the rebirth that leads to change.
- Dramas in our lives are supposed to help us grow, not keep us stuck in the drama.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS KAREN:
- What inspired you to become a Practical Psychic?
- What are your three guided “Alters That Alter” and how do they help people?
- How did a woman and a French horn teach you to trust the messages you were receiving?
You can reach Karen at email@example.com