Jeffery Olsen is a truly remarkable man with an incredible story of perseverance, inner strength, grief and rebirth. After a horrific automobile accident took the lives of his wife and youngest son, also inflicting multiple life-threatening injuries to him, including the amputation of his left leg, Jeff found the courage to survive over 18 surgeries and eventually heal both physically and emotionally. Professionally Jeff is a gifted Creative Director with many accolades to his credit. He is also a Spiritual Leader, a Mentor, an Author, a Shaman and an International Speaker, whose latest book titled KNOWING: Memoirs of a journey beyond the veil and choosing joy after tragic loss, tells his amazing story that confirms that when we take that last breath, life is not over.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Jeff’s incredible Out-of-Body and Near-Death Experiences that brought him insights not common in today’s world.
- What Jeff experienced when he was given a Life Review on the Other Side.
- There is nothing to forgive and every soul chooses and creates his or her own journey here.
- When and how Jeff began to heal from his overwhelming trauma and grief.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS JEFF:
- What was your profound experience to not look at a person’s appearance but instead to feel his or her soul?
- Why as a soul do we come into this world and why can life be so hard?
- What prompted you to become a Shaman?
Leave A Comment