Dr. Jeff O’Driscoll is a retired Emergency Physician, an Intuitive Spiritual Mentor, a Speaker, an Artist and the Author of NOT YET: NEAR-LIFE EXPERIENCES AND LESSONS LEARNED, his award- winning memoir that walks readers through a series of near-death experiences in the Emergency Room that opened a window into the spiritual world. For twenty-five years, Jeff helped more than 60,000 patients to heal their bodies. With candor, humor and empathy, Jeff now helps people to identify their gifts, find their own answers and heal their souls. He delights in bringing people to their Aha moment and he has been quoted as saying, “Helping souls heal, heals me.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Jeff’s intuitive gifts began after a farm accident that took the life of his 15-year- old brother Stan.
- As an emergency physician, Jeff received messages from Spirit that helped him care for patients, including diagnoses he had not considered.
- Jeff’s shared death experience with the deceased wife of a patient in the Emergency Room.
- What Jeff saw when he washed the feet of a homeless man in the ER and saw the man’s Divine nature.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS JEFF:
- What is the importance of forgiveness, not only to others but also to ourselves?
- What is an authentic life and what are the rewards that await an authentic life?
- Why is empathy such an important trait for each of us to cultivate, and for those who lack empathy, is there a way for them to develop it?
Leave A Comment