Author Jane Asher has an insightful, enlightening new book titled The Next Room. It is a fascinating story that transcends space and time, of a relationship between mother and daughter that grew stronger through death. Written together, by initially enlisting interpretation through a psychic medium, The Next Room takes us on a daughter’s journey learning eternal life lessons about forgiveness, grief, grace, gratitude, and the limitless love of all, God. Click here to get a copy of the book The Next Room with Jane Asher.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The astonishing healing that occurred for Jane’s father when Medium Pamala Oslie connected with Jane’s mother after her death.
- Why highly elevated souls like the Dalai Lama are here with us now on the earthly plane.
- What Jane learned about Spiritual Intelligence being a broader scope of understanding the Universe.
- Wise guidance about gossip and the importance of surrounding ourselves with good people.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS JANE:
- Does hell truly exist?
- What did your mom teach you about forgiveness?
- What is really important in this life each of us is living?
Leave A Comment