Show Notes: Medium Jake Samoyedny is known as The Compassionate Medium. He was recently recognized by The Times Square Press as the #1 Most Recommended Medium in the USA and voted the #1 Best Medium in the United States for 2016 and 2017. Jake is also on the Preferred Provider List for Helping Parents Heal, a national organization for parents who have children in Spirit. Jake is the author of 3 books titled, The Compassionate Medium, A Pathway to Eternity and Gatekeeper of the Invisible Door.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The difference between a trained and a born medium.
- What J.K. Rowling and Hogwarts have to do with the Arthur Findlay College for Psychical Studies in Stansted, England.
- Dying is a process. Death is an event.
- Humanity is developing a “sixth sense.”
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS JAKE:
- How do young children provide their parents with proof of survival?
- Why is it often common for people to abandon their grieving loved ones and friends?
- Do Spirits literally “rest in peace?”
Leave A Comment