Show Notes: Jeannie is the Director of Living as Love, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting people to live from their essence as Love. A year before the birth of her daughter, Jeannie was plunged into a dark night of the soul that culminated into a radical shift of consciousness. Grief played a deep role in this transformation and Jeannie playfully claims that instead of meditation, her spiritual practice was weeping. As a teacher, Jeannie is known for her fearless clarity, tender mercy toward humanness, and a juicy, poetic and often humorous style that speaks to an ongoing revelation of fully engaged living. J
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Grief often cracks open the seed of the heart to bloom.
- Not everyone can be your peer when you are on your spiritual path.
- How songs of the ‘60s reflect the spiritual aspect of our humanness.
- As we heal and develop, we increase our capacity for fully engaged living.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS JEANNIE:
- How is the dark night of the soul different than trauma?
- How does Living as Love help those who are deeply grieving?
- How do you download information that specifically and practically addresses the various aspects of being a human being on Earth?