Irene Vouvalides is the International Vice President of Helping Parents Heal, the Leader of the Helping Parents Heal chapter in Hilton Head and Bluffton, South Carolina, a Helping Parents Heal Caring Listener and the Helping Parents Heal Conference Chair. She found her way to Helping Parents Heal after experiencing a tragedy everyone prays will never happen to them. On February 17, 2013, Irene’s precious only child Carly Elizabeth Hughes took her last breath in Irene’s arms. She was only 24, a recent college graduate, and eager to make a difference in the world.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The ways Carly’s death began Irene’s spiritual quest to find answers.
- How Carly came through to Irene during her initial readings with world famous mediums George Anderson and later through Suzanne Giesemann.
- The ways Helping Parents Heal opened the door to Irene’s passion and purpose in life.
- The first Helping Parents Heal Conference that featured Garth Brooks, and the plans for the next Helping Parents Heal Conference that will take place in Arizona.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE W. ASKS IRENE V.:
- What was your initial journey with Helping Parents Heal like?
- What kinds of signs do you receive from Carly to let you know that she is with you?
- What is your message about the importance of healing that you would like to share with our podcast audience?
Website: helpingparentsheal.org , carlyskidsfoundation.com
Listeners can reach me through email at email@example.com