Dr. Ingrid Honkala is a Marine Scientist, an author, a Light Worker, a Meditation Teacher, a Reiki Healer, and an International Speaker. When she was little, her parents discovered that she could see and hear things that no one else could. All this seemed to be tied up with the aftermath of Ingrid’s near-death experience (NDE) when she drowned at the age of two. Not long after, she started to communicate with “Beings of Light” who have guided Ingrid through a journey of miracles, not just around the world but also through the barriers of time. Ingrid details her fascinating life and her experiences with the “Beings of Light” in her very compelling book titled A Brightly Guided Light: How a scientist learned to hear her inner wisdom.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Ingrid was able to recall her drowning and her NDE as she grew older.
- The time the Beings of Light saved Ingrid from being raped and murdered.
- How people confuse free will and choice.
- Ingrid’s health issues that were healed when she accessed some of her past life experiences.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS INGRID:
- What did the Beings of Light look like to you?
- What did your 2nd Near Death Experience teach you?
- What is conscious awareness?
Leave A Comment