Inez Ribustello is a writer and entrepreneur whose new memoir titled Life After Windows became a national Amazon best seller within the first week of its launch. In 1998 she graduated from the Univ of N.C at Chapel Hill with a degree in journalism and mass communications, then left for NYC to pursue a career in the culinary arts. It was there that her love for good wine and good food was born, and she knew deep within herself that working at Windows on the World—on the top floor of the Twin Towers—was where she was meant to be. For over two incredible dream come true years, Inez lived in New York City, she directed America’s largest beverage program at Windows on the World, and she drank wine every day and every night. She also learned how to catalogue and recognize thousands of wines, and how to run and manage people, and a business, to success. Then on September 11th, 2001, while she was back in Tarboro for her sister’s wedding, Inez’s dream job evaporated into shattering, thick, black clouds of smoke. The life she’d always dreamed of disappeared in the blink of an eye.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Inez’ love affair with wine, food, and Windows on the World.
- Inez’ debilitating grief when her dream job and people she cared deeply about, vanished in the blink of an eye.
- How her exciting new businesses focusing on good food and good wine provided Inez with a new sense of purpose.
- How the universe and Divine timing helped Inez and her husband Stephen find their new home.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS INEZ:
- What inspired you to write your remarkable memoir that describes both your heartbreak and your ongoing healing process?
- In what ways did being in therapy with your husband Stephen improve your marriage?
- How did your children provide you with new insights on life?
www.tarborobrewingcompany.com, www.onthesquarenc.com, www.tbcwesttacosandtaproom.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tarborobrewingcompany, https://www.facebook.com/OnTheSquareNC/, https://facebook.com/TarboroBrewWest/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tarborobrewingcompany, https://www.instagram.com/onthesquaretarboro/, https://www.instagram.com/tbcwest/
Leave A Comment