The charismatic and gifted Tina Powers has worked in film, theatre, and television. She was a news anchor and reporter for 15 years, then her life took a turn, and she is now a Psychic/Medium and author who lectures on intuition and holds private sessions with clients at the world-renowned Miraval Resort in Arizona. Tina’s clientele is a veritable “who’s who” of people from all walks of life, from business leaders to celebrities who span the globe. And she has assisted in experiments testing mediums with world-renowned scientist and author Dr. Gary Schwartz, who is a senior professor at the University of Arizona and the Director of Research at the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness & Health.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- What it was like for young Tina when she began to feel and hear the presence of people and animals who had crossed over.
- Tina’s journey from the news media to the spiritual world.
- How our Spirit Guides and deceased loved ones communicate with us.
- Our different intuitive channels and our own inner compass of knowing.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS TINA:
- In what ways did the intuitive information you were receiving become more powerful after you left television news?
- What is your good advice for raising inspired, positive kids?
- How do you help people to remember what their souls wanted to learn and experience while here on Earth?
Leave A Comment