Nothing could have prepared Mary for the death of her 19-year-old Marine son Chas, early in 2012. Mary’s spiritual education, an excellent therapist and journaling helped her move through her intense grief, and through this journey, she began to understand how she could be of service to others. With Chas’ guidance, Mary wrote her first book titled The 21 Day Doorway Across The Veil and she recently published her second book titled Never Miss a Chance to Shut Up: Listening for Our Loved Ones in Spirit. Mary is now a Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation, and she is also the founder and co-leader of the HPH affiliate called Connecting with Our Loved Ones, which currently has 1400 members.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How her spiritual education, an excellent therapist and journaling helped Mary move through her intense grief.
- Through mindful approaches, we can connect with our deceased loved ones.
- Who is on a person’s spiritual team and what does the team do for that person.
- Our deceased loved ones are on channel 11, while we in our bodies are on channel 3.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MARY:
- What steps do you suggest for effective spiritual listening?
- How does listening and the art of noticing help us connect with our deceased loved ones?
- How can people raise their vibration to be able to connect with their deceased loved ones?
Leave A Comment