Ann Albers is a popular author, a spiritual instructor, an angel communicator, and a modern-day mystic. After she entered pre-med at Notre Dame University, she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with a Computer Concentration and got an amazing job in the aviation electronics industry. When she discovered to her surprise that she was very unhappy, she started to pray. “Dear God, whoever, whatever you are, please… Help me wake up happy, go to bed grateful, & make a living doing something I love.” That prayer was the key that opened the door to a whole new life for Ann. She started experiencing dreams and coincidences, teachers and healers appeared, she learned the language of silence and she began to discern the rich tapestry of signs and symbols. She also started receiving messages from her angels, and she began to enjoy the mystical world of energy. One day, when she least expected it, she clearly heard voices that told her to “turn in her resignation the next day.” She took a leap of faith and never looked back.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Mystical experiences Ann had as a child that were a precursor to who she now is.
- The language of silence and the rich tapestry of signs and symbols.
- How we can navigate the currents of Divine Grace to release the struggles in life.
- The healing effect Ann’s transformative gaze has on people.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ANN:
- Does every person have his or her own special angels?
- How do you know that Heaven is an expanded state of consciousness?
- How is a person’s vibration 100% behind what that person attracts or allows in his or her life?
Leave A Comment