Andrea Courey is an award-winning entrepreneur, an author, a speaker, and a sound healing meditation guide who became a caregiver to her 28-year-old daughter Chloe when she fell ill with cancer. About six weeks after Chloe’s death, Andrea sat down to write her a letter – the kind of letter a mother writes to help express her grief. Fully expecting to burn the letter upon completion, her world changed when Chloe answered back. There began a five-month long conversation touching on everything from what Chloe was experiencing out-of-the-body to 12 Steps to Bridging Across the Veil. The result was Andrea’s first book, Conversations with Chloe – A Mother and Daughter Dialogue Across the Veil. When she wanted to understand more about how grieving mothers handle this huge loss, Andrea joined Helping Parents Heal and from those conversations came her second book, the book she wished she could have read when Chloe passed, titled: Magical Thinking…not!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Andrea’s Near-Death Experience and her Automatic Writing.
- How Chloe was Andrea’s catalyst to share sound healing with others.
- The ways sound healing helps people connect with their loved ones in Spirit.
- A heartening story of resilience, love, and signs of life after life.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ANDREA:
- How is death a return to love?
- Do both big and small acts of love all matter?
- How is every sound healing session the same yet slightly unique?
Leave A Comment