Heidi Connolly is an author, medium, intuitive coach and spirit-minded musician. After graduating Harvard University, she became a professional musician, worked as a corporate trainer in human resources, and went on to become the owner of Harvard Girl Word Service, a writing, editing and self-publishing consultation business. Heidi’s endearing and magical new book is titled The Gateway Café. Laced with spiritual wisdom, transformative insights, and delightful humor, The Gateway Café explores a compelling journey of awakening for Heidi’s teenage protagonist named Thimble Allegra Smith. Through Thimble, Heidi explores the spiritual truth that we are all spirits on an evolutionary path who visit Earth many times to experience, learn and evolve.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Heidi’s own “death” and “rebirth” after her husband Randy died.
- Heightened sensibilities that feel like “curses” can be gifts of deeper perception and intuition.
- Each of us is a spirit meant to live full lives in our biodegradable body suits.
- The ways a person can develop a new kind of relationship with loved ones who are now on the Other Side.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS HEIDI:
- What inspired you to write your magical new book The Gateway Café’ in the middle of a pandemic?
- What motivated you to create a complicated young protagonist in the throes of self-discovery via life’s toughest challenges?
- What exactly is a vacationing angel and how can each of us live life as a vacationing angel?
Leave A Comment