GRIEF AND REBIRTH Episode 57: Laura Malcolm is the Founder and CEO of Give InKind, which is a marketplace that connects people to the products and services they want to give or receive during a time of need. Give InKind allows users to “lend a hand, from anywhere.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How repeated losses throughout Laura’s life helped to shape the way she looks at things and inspired her to create Give InKind.
- How Laura was inspired by her father who passed away when she was 23 years old.
- How Laura processed the stillborn death of her daughter in a “different way.”
- Different ways people honor those they love who are grieving or who have passed.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS LAURA:
- How did your father acquaint you with death when you were young?
- How is carrying grief like carrying a boulder?
- How can conversations about death inspire us??