Heidi Connelly is an Intuitive Coach, a Medium, and a musician as well as a writer, editor and self-publishing consultant. A co-author of James Van Praagh’s When Heaven Touches Earth and other books and articles, Heidi currently offers workshops both on writing with the authentic voice and Living an Authentic Life. She also makes customized healing flute recordings. Heidi’s book Crossing the Rubicon tells the story of two lovers separated through loss of life on the physical plane who realize that there truly is life after death…on both sides of the veil.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Heidi’s husband Randy worked with her to develop a new relationship after he crossed over.
- What a “high – sensitive” is and how each of us can identify if we are a “high- sensitive.”
- How Heidi aids people to discover their unique energetic signatures and their intuitive guidance systems.
- Where a person’s psychic energy lives in his or her body.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS HEIDI:
- Why do you say that each of us is a “vacationing angel?”
- How has the ongoing validation that you are receiving information from the Other Side changed the way you live and walk through life?
- Is your deceased husband Randy okay with the fact that you have a new love interest in your life?