Sarah Seidelmann is an MD turned Author, Shamanic Healer and Coach with a special interest in helping others forge a deep and satisfying connection to the Earth. Sarah’s deep appreciation for Nature has helped her find numerous ways to help others connect to their own brilliance. She’s been a frequent guest blogger at Maria Shriver’s site for Architects of Change and has led retreats combining surfing and shamanism in Hawaii and a sacred pachydermal pilgrimage to Thailand.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- What led Sarah to leave medicine and pursue a new healing path helping others find their own “Feel Good” so that they can live courageously and enthusiastically.
- How thinking about our deaths helps us TO LIVE.
- Why it’s important to heal not only for yourself but for the lives of the people you love.
- About Sarah’s book called The Book of Beasties, which is an encyclopedia of spirit animals and how to connect with them.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SARAH:
- What exactly is a shamanic journey, and how does it restore a person to balance and wholeness?
- Can shamanic healing be helpful regarding mental illness?
- What exactly is a sacred pachydermal pilgrimage?
Leave A Comment