Show Notes: Kristine Carlson is a New York Times best- selling author, inspirational speaker and leader in the field of transformation. She has sold over 30 MILLION copies of her books. Her message is so inspirational and influential that she has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, Good Morning America and The View. Her wise new book called FROM HEARTBREAK TO WHOLENESS: THE HERO’S JOURNEY TO JOY helps a reader who has experienced loss or hardship of any kind to awaken to a deep love affair with life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The tragedy that inspired Kristine to begin her journey to wanting to serve others.
- How FROM HEARTBREAK TO WHOLENESS: THE HERO’S JOURNEY TO JOY helps a reader who has experienced loss or hardship of any kind to awaken to a deep love affair with life.
- What our soul is calling us to do when we have a brush with death.
- Choosing to be either the victim or the hero of our own life story.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS KRISTINE:
- What is better vs. bitter healing?
- What is the misconception about meditation?
- How does mindfulness open us to kismet miracles and grace?