Marla Goldberg’s latest book, called My F*ing Long Journey to Loving Myself: A Guide to a Shorter Path details her tried and true techniques for releasing anger leading to being in Forgiveness, Self-Acceptance and Self-Love. This raw, partial autobiography, part self-help book reveals the choices Marla made that did not serve her well, giving tips, tools and techniques to help her readers heal, as, she likes to say, warts, wrinkles and all!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How “the thud” of hitting bottom brought Marla to her knees, and how Spirit showed up to help her.
- The voice that boomed into Marla’s head, and why it changed the direction of her life.
- Some of the 20 techniques Marla uses to help people heal.
- The harrowing story about Marla’s divorce from her ex-husband and what she did to work through and heal her pain, anger and the many judgments focused upon her.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MARLA:
- Tell us about the Scream Pillow you created and how can we get it?
- Why do you call yourself a Reticent Healer?
- How did you help your friend’s son to heal?