Do you ever hate your body or any of your body parts? Audrey Zona specializes in the psychology of eating which includes a person’s relationship with food after experiencing a loss or trauma. She also explains why outer beauty is a reflection of inner health!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The difference between the old science and the new science of losing weight.
- How Audrey helps people to realize how they gravitate towards food when looking for comfort and how she re-directs them so that they no longer use food as a coping mechanism.
- How we can become addicted to certain foods and how to overcome that addiction.
- The online nutrition program Audrey is hosting in September about women in college and weight gain.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS AUDREY:
- What do you have to say to the 97% of women who confess they have at least one “I hate my body moment” each day?
- Why won’t a person lose weight even though she is eating salads all day?
- What’s your discounted consultation offer for our listeners?