Show Notes: Get ready to hear a transformative interview! Dr. Elizabeth Hall has a Ph.D in Applied Health Science and Health Promotion focusing on Positive Psychology and Affirmative Behavior Change. Her mission is to shine the light on faith in our ability to change, grow and create fulfillment and fabulous ways of being.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Elizabeth’s role as a Co-Active Coach helps her clients process their grief, helping them on a Hero’s Journey to a purposeful life.
- The ways Elizabeth helps a person transcend barriers to happiness and joy when the person has experienced loss or trauma.
- The father who experienced the death of his daughter, and how his grief journey led to a different map of his life’s journey.
- The story of the 85- year old widow who realized, after 3 decades of being stuck, that there is a way to get out of the mud!
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ELIZABETH
- What is the difference between being nice and being kind?
- Who is the Saboteur and who is the inner Sage?
- What is your introductory offer for our listeners?