Show Notes: Have you ever been at a “loss for words” when someone you know has died? Have you ever wanted to “say more” or “do something meaningful” but you are drawing a blank re what that could be? Emma Payne is the Founder of Grief Coach, a text-messaging service focused on giving support to those in grief by delivering personalized content, tips and reminders to people who are grieving, as well as to their friends and family who want to support them.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Emma’s grief story that changed her life.
- The powerful role that friends and family can play in helping a loved one emerge from their grief and how Grief Coach text messages help.
- How subscriptions to Grief Coach have altered people’s lives.
- The powerful “Happiness Jar” that Emma and her children fill all year long and empty on New Year’s Eve, that helps them to express gratitude and joy.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS EMMA
- How often do grievers receive the messages on their phones?
- Why is every subscription to Grief Coach for 5 people?
- What is the custom coupon discount you are offering to Grief and Rebirth Podcast listeners who wish to subscribe to Grief Coach?
Receive 50% off a full-year Grief Coach Subscription. Price is only $49 instead of $99. Click the link Below! https://grief.coach/subscribe/griefandrebirth/