After Brian’s beautiful daughter Shayna passed at the age of 15, Brian made it his mission to help others who are dealing with death and a fear of death. He became a co-leader of Helping Parents Heal, the remarkable online group dedicated to assisting bereaved parents by providing support and resources to aid in the healing process. He is also a Life Coach and a Grief Partner, consulting with people both to help them find their way through grief and find purpose in their lives.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The difference between a Life Coach and a Grief Partner.
- How a Life Coach can help a grieving person in ways a good friend cannot.
- Why life is about fulfillment, not happiness or wealth.
- Loss is temporary. We will see our deceased loved ones again.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS BRIAN:
- How does grief lead to growth?
- Is the grief of a sibling different than the grief of a parent?
- How do you help a person to find his or her purpose in life?