Show notes: Is there a better way to handle often overwhelming end of life challenges? You will sigh with relief when you hear all the ways Vanessa and Banister Advisors provide a bridge to healing by helping with end of life needs for both the dying loved one and the family. And they even help to “turn down the heat” on conflicted relationships at this difficult and sensitive time!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Banister Advisors creates a plan for people’s needs while taking into consideration their financial constraints.
- How “matchmaking” is the company’s secret sauce.
- How Banister Advisors provides a balance of technology and psychotherapy/social work.
- How the company “pulls the boulders off” when things get too overwhelming.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS VANESSA:
- What is your “classic sandwich generation” story which illustrates your services?
- What is future mapping and how does it help survivors during the grief process?
- How is this company “a Sherpa” to carrying the load of loss and grief?
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org