Show Notes: It’s time for an in- depth conversation about Men and Grief, how they grieve differently than women, and so much more! Grief and Rebirth podcast is honored to have Ron Glenn Kelly open this door to enlightening new insights for us. Ron, who has honorably served as a Military policeman in the United States Marine Corps, as a sworn police officer, a Federal Agent and as a business executive, lost his precious 16 – year old son and only child to Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome in 2013. What’s a man in tremendous grief, who’s been taught to control his emotions, to do?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Jonathan connected with Ron six months after his passing.
- Why Jonathan’s death became a catalyst for Ron to help so many others.
- The shocking statistics about how grief affects the workplace.
- Why Delta Airlines is a role model for supporting their employees in grief.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS RON:
- Does the loss of a child always precipitate divorce or can it make a relationship stronger?
- How do men and women process and express the emotions of grief differently?
- What kind of support does a man who is grieving need to move forward with healing?