Are you struggling with trauma or loss experienced in your past? Are you currently grieving a new trauma or loss? Are you facing a situation which is likely to bring about grieving in your life? Then this is a must listen interview for you!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How the experience of grief is different for extroverts, introverts and ambiverts.
- The biggest mistake a person can make when facing grief.
- How grief can become one of life’s greatest teachers.
- How we can embrace grief and dance with it, one dance step at a time.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS EDY:
- Should every griever be in therapy?
- What masks do people in grief wear?
- What are the best tools to cope with grief?