Show Notes: Silvia Bladt – Founder of HealYourselfconnection.com, who has become the author of her own life with a passion for self-discovery and self-development after twice overcoming cancer, experiencing the pain of bullying, enduring emotional abuse, coping with her brother’s suicide, struggling with an eating disorder and depression and evolving after a divorce – making the impossible possible. Prepare to be amazed and inspired by Silvia Bladt, who lives in Belgium. Silvia is the embodiment of Grief and Rebirth. She shares with us how she found her way through an incredibly tough ride that was her life to discovering a drive and resilience within herself that has led her to self-discovery and joy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How cancer became “a Blessing” in Silvia’s life.
- Listening to your thoughts, not reacting to them.
- Surrendering and believing in the body’s ability to self-heal.
- How Silvia sees her troubles as part of her evolution.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SILVIA:
- How does the impossible mean I’m possible?
- How did self-discovery change your world?
- Who or what helped you on your healing journey?
SHOW LINKS: www.healyourselfconnection.com
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org