Show Notes: Silvia Bladt – Founder of HealYourselfconnection.com, who has become the author of her own life with a passion for self-discovery and self-development after twice overcoming cancer, experiencing the pain of bullying, enduring emotional abuse, coping with her brother’s suicide, struggling with an eating disorder and depression and evolving after a divorce – making the impossible possible. Prepare to be amazed and inspired by Silvia
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How cancer became “a Blessing” in Silvia’s life.
- Listening to your thoughts, not reacting to them.
- Surrendering and believing in the body’s ability to self-heal.
- How Silvia sees her troubles as part of her evolution.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS SILVIA:
- How does the impossible mean I’m possible?
- How did self-discovery change your world?
- Who or what helped you on your healing journey?
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org