You will be mesmerized when you hear about Michele’s struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder (often called PTSD) for twenty-five years and how her “rock bottom moment” propelled her on a “healing rampage” to finally be 100% free of her symptoms.
Michele now dedicates her professional career to helping survivors, caregivers, and healing professionals learn about the effects of trauma and more efficiently navigate the recovery process.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Michele’s near-death experience during her traumatic event.
- How Michele’s mother taught her that healing is a change you choose.
- The difference between little T trauma and big T trauma.
- Michele’s signature process to help trauma survivors recover.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MICHELE:
- How did trauma and PTSD change your life?
- How does trauma disconnect us from our sense of self?
- How did HealMyPTSD.com lead to partnering with survivors to help them take back their power and learn to live with courage, confidence and imagination?
Shop Her Books: