Frances Key (Frankie) is a writer, a musician and a former teacher of music and English as a Second Language. Nineteen days after her mom, Gloria Crystal Key, who was called “Teddy,” had died, Frankie was on a plane to NYC to see her daughters. She looked out the plane at the glorious clouds and asked Teddy a question: “Mom, is there any distance for you?”, and she received an answer. It was not an intuitive answer but a concrete one – she heard Teddy’s voice with its beautiful Australian lilt, and while it was indeed inside her head, it also seemed to be outside of her as well. Thus began a conversation that lasted more than a year. Frankie hand-wrote the information Teddy gave her and compiled it into 4 books called “The Team: A Mother’s Wisdom from the Other Side.” These remarkable books contain 100 spiritually transformative insights from an expanded, unobstructed point of understanding.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Our spiritual legacy and the great love of our spiritual teammates.
- The importance of our vibratory alignments.
- What happens when we die and how we can prepare for our own deaths.
- Why evolution is a collective process and why our lives are sacred.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS FRANKIE:
- Do we each have spiritual teams and a mission in life?
- How does gratitude raise our vibration and why is there nothing to forgive?
- How do our physical bodies relate to our spiritual bodies?
Leave A Comment