Faust Ruggiero is a published research author, clinical trainer, and therapist whose professional career spans almost 40 years. He has been in private practice at the Community Psychological Center in Bangor, Pennsylvania for over thirty years, specializing in individual, family, substance abuse, women’s issues, and marital/couples counseling. Faust has practiced his highly successful counseling program, called the Process Way of Life, with over 2000 of his clients. It consists of over fifty internal human processes which can be accessed and developed to help clients address the various conditions that are affecting their lives, and it was recently developed into the award winning The Fix Yourself Handbook. Faust has appeared on television shows, radio shows, podcasts, and his radio show “Fix It with Faust” debuted in June of 2021.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- What transpired during Faust’s childhood that inspired him to help others.
- We are the product of the interplay between our physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual attributes.
- We can dress ourselves up on the outside but it’s what we are on the inside that really tells the world who we are.
- What it means to understand how to love.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS FAUST:
- How can we deal better with change?
- How can we learn to live without envy?
- Is there an art to confronting others peacefully?
Leave A Comment