Father’s Day is coming up, and with that, a lot of emotions can arise if you’ve lost a father, father figure or son. During this webinar with special guests Edy Nathan and R. Glenn Kelly, Irene discusses some of the feelings around grief and how to navigate them – and know you’re not alone!
R. Glenn Kelly, also known as Ron, is a specialist in men and grief, as well as a keynote speaker.
Edy Nathan is a best- selling author, a keynote speaker, a workshop leader, and a licensed therapist.
During this summit, we talk about things like:
- The Freeze/Flight experience when it comes to grief.
- The difference between abandoned grief and disenfranchised grief.
- How people can learn from their grief.
SOME QUESTIONS WE ASK OUR PANELISTS:
- How do you define gratitude as it relates to grief?
- Is grief different for a father when his passing child is mature and has been away from the nest for some time?
- Can a person mourn a father who is still alive?