IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The shared death experience Elizabeth had with her son Morgan at the base camp of Mt. Everest in Tibet and how it transformed her.
- The wonderful resources Helping Parents Heal provides for parents and families of children who have passed.
- There are 130 chapters of Helping Parents Heal in the United States and which countries outside the United States also have chapters.
- The documentary that features members of Helping Parents Heal called “Life to Afterlife, Mom, can you hear me?” which can be viewed for free on Amazon Prime and YouTube.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ELIZABETH:
- Is it truly possible to heal from the passing of a child?
- What is a Shining Light Parent?
- What is a Helping Parents Heal Caring Listener?
‘Life to Afterlife, Mom, Can You Hear Me?’, a documentary that was produced last year by Craig McMahon – free on Amazon Prime.
I am also a Caring Listener and an Affiliate Leader with Helping Parents Heal and my phone number and email are on our website: 480-363-5275, firstname.lastname@example.org